Behind The Smile


I met that female only recently. In the beginning, I thought she is one of the happiest creatures in the earth. Having parents who are more like friends, a post graduation in her favorite topic and marrying a person of her choice… She has all the criteria that we call as the aspects of happiness. She has the ability to make others laugh aloud with her jokes. She also laughs so loud. I believe, it is always great to smile and make others smile. But, there is a saying that those who laugh most will be actually the saddest person. I was shocked when she told her story to me. “It is like I’ve something choking inside my throat and still I’ve to act as if nothing has happened in front of others” she says.

When she called him up for an interview, she never expected it was the beginning of a great friendship. Once she met him, it was like a ‘friendship at first sight’. They were together for one whole year in the same office. According to her, he was neither a lover nor a friend. Something beyond that... She uses the word 'attraction'. For a married lady, having such a relation is very hard to maintain. But her husband could understand her well. Her hubby stood by her always.

For her, he is 'special friend’. He is a very strict kind of person. He knows that he means the world to her. So, he tries to act rude with her. However he hurts, she still goes for compromise as she feels her life will go nil when this guy leaves her. Both of them talk over phone for hours daily. But when he quarrel with her and disconnect the call, her heart breaks into pieces. She says, "I've to speak each word with caution not to make him bugged".

She also has to acquaint very closely with another person of the same name. Sometimes, you hate people with the same name of your dearest ones since when you call them by that name; you will be carried away by memories. For me, I hate to meet a second person with the same name of my close ones. Whenever she sees a hoarding or a character in plays with that guy's name, she gets stuck.

She knows she is getting hurt each day and each moment in this relationship. He complains so much to her that his other friends never care him. But he could never sense a heart that thinks of him for the whole day and yearns to hear at least, "I care for you dear!"... Such a compliment is too much for her to imagine from him. Still she loves him so much and is ready to bear all the pain and torture because even pain is sweet when it is gifted by a person who means a lot for you...


My Ping in TotalPing.com

Sexy Nude Celebrity Hot Female Celebrity